Terms and Conditions
Simple: we dislike spam as much as you do. We don't sell or share your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. Period.
When you register, we retain your information for identification and to service your account. Any personal information you provide is protected and not shared.
This User Agreement (Agreement) is a contract between you and Sleep Training Associates LLC (STA) and applies to use of the Sleep Training System (STS). You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
1. SCOPE. Your purchase is a license for you to use the STS program. This Agreement only gives you some rights to use the STS program, and STA reserves all other rights. You may use the program only as expressly permitted in this Agreement.
You may not copy, reproduce, lend, transfer, publish, transmit, or in any other way take information contained in the STS program for more than your individual use.
The contents of the STS are protected by copyright with all rights reserved. If you are interested in obtaining multiple licenses for use of the STS in a teaching environment, please contact us for multiple user discounts.
2. TERM. Your purchase of the STS enables you to register for full access to the program on the STS website. The term for your registration is one year from the date of registration. During this time you may use, download, save files, print out, and otherwise retain for your permanent use one copy of the STS content. For continued website access to the full STS program after your registration expires, you may pay and re-register for another one-year term.
3. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. In no event shall STA (its Owners, Partners, Associates, Agents, and Employees) be liable for any damages, incidental or consequential, arising out of or in connection with your use of the STS. The maximum you may recover from STA is the amount paid for the program.
The STS is sold "as is" and you bear the risk of using the program. By purchasing the STS, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the Disclosures, agree that the STS is appropriate for you, and that you are capable of using the program responsibly and safely.
4. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. STA will refund 100% of your purchase price if the program does not help you, providing you make a good faith effort to use the program fully and completely for 7 weeks. If after 49 days you feel the STS has not helped you, simply contact us between 7 and 8 weeks after registering -- that's between 49 and 56 days -- and STA will issue you a full refund. STA reserves the right to deny refund requests received before 49 days or after 56 days from your registration date. Refunds will be credited to the verified purchaser of the STS and to the account used to pay for the program.
5. PERSONALIZED FEEDBACK. STA offers personalized feedback on your use of the STS during the term your registration is valid. To get feedback, simply scan your weekly sleep log summary sheet and email it to us. You may also use the contact us link for any questions you may have about the STS program. Please note we cannot provide medical advice or psychological counseling for treating insomnia, nor should our feedback be used to substitute for or replace the services of a qualified healthcare professional familiar with your specific situation.
6. NO WARRANTY. STA has no control over your use of the STS and therefore cannot guarantee your specific results. STA (its Owners, Partners, Associates, Agents, and Employees) therefore provides the STS without any warranty, guarantees, or conditions, express, implied, or statutory. STA specifically disclaims any warranty or guarantee about your sleeping performance as a result of using the STS.
STA will make reasonable efforts to ensure continuous online availability of the program, but due to the nature of Internet Service Providers and many other factors beyond its control, STA makes no guarantee that you will be able to permanently and/or continuously access the STS web site.
7. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION. In consideration of, and in part payment for, the right to use the STS, you agree to assume any and all risks associated with it, and agree to hold STA (its Owners, Partners, Associates, Agents, and Employees) harmless from liability actions, suits, and claims of every kind that may arise from or in connection with your use of the program.
8. COMPLETE AGREEMENT. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding between you and STA with respect to your use the STS program. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. STA may amend this Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on the STS website. The revised version will be effective when it is posted.
Revision posted: April 5, 2022